Easy steps on how to use Norton Removal Tool
Norton Removal Tool removes the damaged installation of Norton or Symantec products which do not get uninstalled through Windows Control Panel. If Norton becomes damaged by a bad install or due to a virus, it is quite inconvenient to uninstall it.
Henceforth, it is advised to use the Norton Removal Tool so that it completely removes all the Norton products.
Before you continue, be sure that you have the installation CD’s or downloaded installation files for any products to re-install and you have an active internet connection.
Easy steps to download Norton Removal Tool
- Go to ‘Norton’ website.
- Enter the Norton serial key to download Norton Removal Tool.
- Once Norton Removal Tool is downloaded, the tool will automatically detect the Norton products. It will erase all items related to the application including registry keys. Also, it is advised to select the products you want to uninstall, in case there is more than one product.
- Restart your computer once Norton Removal Tool has finished its job.
Norton Removal Tool will remove these Norton Programs-
- Norton AntiVirus 2003 through 2008
- Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
- Norton Internet Security 2003 through 2008
- Ghost 2003, Ghost Version 9.0 and 10.0
- Norton Personal Firewall 2003 through 2006
- Norton SystemWorks 2003 through 2007
- Norton Password Manager
- Norton Confidential Online 2007
- Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack 1.0 – 2.0
- Norton GoBack 3.1 through 4.2
- Norton 360 1.0 through 1.3
- Norton Save and Restore 1.0 through 2.0
If your program is not listed in the list, it is proposed not to use this tool since your program will not be removed.
If you need help in removing your programs which are not on the list, contact Norton Tech Support Number. In case, if you are looking for any other concerns, feel free to get in touch with Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number at 1-844-898-5888.