7 Easy Steps of Verizon Email Password Reset
Are you looking for steps to Verizon Email Password Reset?
It is quite common to forget your password and it is a painful task to change it. And it is more annoying to know that the only possible solution is to reset the password which makes the process even more lengthy.
Well, whatever the scenario could be you must know that in Verizon Email Password Reset process, the password of all the sites such as VZ Navigator, Family Locator, Push to Talk, and Backup Assistant will be changed automatically.
And also while resetting the account, make sure that you have some information handy such as Verizon account username (which may not be the same as your email address), zip code, mobile number, and an answer to the security question that you might have selected.
If you are a Verizon Yahoo email account user follow the Verizon Email Password Reset steps –
- On your browser, visit ‘Verizon’. Go to ‘My Account’ from the ‘Sign-in’ drop-down menu.
- When a new page opens, you need to enter your Mobile Number or User ID. Then click on the link ‘Forgot your Info?’
- Enter the 10 digits mobile number and click on ‘Continue’.
- Now, enter the 5-digit billing ZIP Code and click on ‘Continue’.
- Select a mode i.e. ‘as a text message’ or to ‘the billing address’ to send the temporary password and click on ‘Send Password’.
- Enter the temporary password and click ‘Sign-in’. And then you can enter the new password in ‘Create Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’ field.
- Try logging in to check whether the new password works or not.
There could be the probability that you might know your current password but are still not able to log in. Underlaid are the steps for Verizon Email Password Reset-
- Visit the Verizon website and click on the ‘My Account’ link.
- Enter your current Verizon username and password in the suitable fields and click on ‘Enter’.
- Select the option of ‘Edit Password or Secret Question’ and enter your current password in the ‘Current Password’ field.
- Enter your new password in the ‘New Password’ field, re-enter to confirm your password and click on ‘Send’ button to save the new password.
Undoubtedly there are multiple ways that will resolve your concern but follow the steps below to manually fix ‘Verizon Email Password Reset’ issue-
- Are you having trouble while signing in? Follow the steps below to overcome your concern
- Set the security setting to default- Identify your browser version and reset browser security settings to default. Try signing in from a different account.
- Clear all cookies, caches, and history and then log in again.
- Update Password: Update the password in an email client that you use. Go to Email’s Account, choose your Verizon Account and then update your password.
- Use IMAP to check settings: Make sure that your IMAP settings are correct since IMAP works well with Verizon email.
- Update your application: Your email application might be outdated and is no longer compatible with current security settings. Update your email application to the latest version of an email application.
You can also change your Voice Mail password by going through some steps –
- Dial ”*611” from your Verizon wireless device and press 1 to access password reset menu.
- You can resolve the Verizon Email Password Reset query after answering some quick questions.
Apart from following all the above methods, you can also use the ‘Password Reset Tool’ to reset the password.
Follow the steps below to resolve the Verizon Email Password Reset.
- The former step is to go to ‘Password Reset Tool’.
- Then, provide a Verizon User ID and the zip code which you have used while registering your account.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button. Then follow through the on-screen instructions to get the new password.
The steps for Verizon Email Password Reset on an iOS device are-
- Start an iOS device and click on the ‘Verizon email ID’ and enter the correct username and password. If you are unable to access your email click on ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Select how you want to recover the password and then click on the mobile phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent to that mobile phone. A password recovery link will be sent to the user.
- At the end of the procedure, type the same password in the ‘Confirm Password’ field.
Follow the above solutions to fix Verizon Email Password Reset, but if the issue still persists get in touch with Verizon Support Number and for further, any queries contact Verizon Customer Care Number Toll-Free at 18448985888. Read our Verizon Support series to solve similar issues.