2 Quick Steps to resolve Norton not Working
Are you looking for answers to query why Norton not Working?
Are you not able to find out why your data is not protected anymore?
Each day we all are facing the threat of cyber attacks ranging from malware to targeted virus attacks. They can be fatal enough to wipe out the important data or steal any crucial information. Hence, it is very important to remove any kind of risks and secure your details.
Norton helps you to secure your data and removes the ransomware within no time. But these days people are facing a lot of issues with Norton since it has stopped working.
And undoubtedly, once Norton has stopped working your critical data or your crucial information is not safe anymore.
In order to save your data, you need to make sure that your Norton functions properly.
And also, the above problem can only occur once you have updated the Norton. To fix the problem follow the step-by-step guide to resolve the issue of Norton not Working
- Norton not Working- Step 1: Restart all the programs
Exit all the programs and restart your computer.
If your query does not get resolved, go to step 2.
- Norton not Working- Step 2: Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Make sure that you uninstall Norton Family before you run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Save the file in Desktop and press Ctrl+J to open the downloaded file.
- Double click the ‘NRnR’ icon. Click ‘Agree’ on the license agreement and choose ‘Remove and Reinstall’ option. If your Norton product is from your service provider, you may come across the ‘Remove’ button. Click on ‘Continue’ or ‘Remove’.
- Then, click on ‘Restart Now’. Once the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to re-install Norton.
The above two steps should help you to resolve your query regarding Norton not Working. But in case, if you are still looking for answers, feel free to get in touch with Norton Tech Support Number and for any other concerns, contact Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number at 1-844-898-5888. Read our Norton Support series to solve similar issues.