2 Easy Methods to Overcome Imap AOL com is not Responding Iphone
Are you frequently coming across Imap AOL com is not responding iPhone?
Sometimes you might get an error message such as, ‘Cannot Get Mail, the mail server imap.gmail.com is not responding or imap.gmail.com is not working.
It can be really annoying and the possibility can be that issue occurs with the email settings or it is occurring due to a minor technical glitch with the email server. Or maybe a poor connection which is there in your iOS device can also be a hurdle. If the error is occurring frequently, then you can troubleshoot the error and protect the device.
Before, getting into any solutions make sure that you have entered the correct account info in the ‘Mail settings option’, when they are refreshing their AOL Email from the Mail app in the iOS device. The error occurs because of many reasons and some methods are given below to overcome the issue.
Traced below are few methods to overcome Imap AOL com is not responding iPhone-
Method 1: Imap AOL com is not responding iPhone- Unlock Google Captcha
You can follow the steps below to effortlessly resolve the issue.
- On your device, visit
- Change the domain name with the genuine domain name of the Google Apps and enter the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ for Gmail Account.
- Enter the ‘Captcha Phrase’ as appearing in the image on the web page of your computer screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Click ‘Done’ to complete the process.
You should be able to resolve the issue with the help of the above steps. In case you are still facing trouble you can follow the steps below-
Method 2: Imap AOL com is not responding Iphone- Remove and Reinstall Email Account
There could be instances when incoming and outgoing server information might no longer be received by the email server. Try to remove the email account and reinstall it again. This auto-configures the correct settings and refreshes your email settings.
Undergo the steps below to overcome the concern-
- Open the ‘Settings’ app and click on Accounts and Passwords> Email Account> Delete Account.
- Once you have deleted the account, you need to reinstall by opening Settings> Accounts and Passwords> Add Account.
- You can choose from the list provided by email providers so that you can choose from the emails given. Log-in with the ‘Username and Password’ in your account.
The above methods should resolve your concern regarding Imap AOL com is not responding iPhone, but in case if you are still looking for solutions contact AOL Customer Service and for any other concerns, get in touch with AOL Support Number at 18448985888. Read our AOL Email Support series to solve similar issues.