Prompt Ways on How to Connect Wireless Printer to Mac
It is an indisputable fact that Mac pristine beauty and pleasure of the display lets users to give outstanding results. Being multifunctional it allows you to connect with Printers, scanners, etc. Usually Mac takes its own time for establishing wireless Printer. To connect the Mac with wireless printer, it is very important to have an installed Network Printer in Mac OS X. There might be several issues you must be facing in How to connect Wireless Printer to Mac.
Few are laid below to resolve How to connect Wireless Printer to Mac:
- You might come across the message of that no printers were found.
- The chances can be that software for your device is not available.
- There is some other printing issue related to the software in your device.
In most of the cases it has been observed that Wireless Printer is not connected well. Henceforth, given below are the steps to How to connect Wireless Printer to Mac.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection.
- From the ‘Apple’ menu, select ‘ System Preferences’.
- You are required to double click on ‘Print and Scan’.
- Click on the plus sign button in the ‘Print and Scan window.
- In the Print browser Window, click on the IP tab. You are required to make few changes in the selection panel :-
- Make sure that your ‘Protocol’ is set as ‘HP Jetdirect-Socket’.
- Leave blank for default queue.
- The ‘Name’ and ‘Location’ are for your reference to keep a track of your printers.
- It is advocated that locate an appropriate driver from the manufacturer. You can download the and add the printer.
- The printer will be added to your list of printers, once you click on ‘Add.’
If you are still looking to solve How to connect Wireless Printer to Mac OS X, please contact Apple Support. And for any further queries, feel free to contact to our Apple Online Support team on our Apple Support Number at 1-844-898-5888..