Resolve Hotmail Sign-in Issues in 5 Minutes
When you are going through Hotmail sign-in issues you might get confused between Outlook and Hotmail. Well, Hotmail has rebranded to Outlook and that is why users are facing the concern of Hotmail sign-in issues.
There can be various causes of Hotmail sign-in issues such as server issue, invalid username or password, application issue, a browser issue, and server issue.
4 Easy Solutions of Hotmail Sign-in Issues
- Server Issue: Make sure that you check the Outlook server status and your server is not down. If the server is down in your area, wait for the server to start working fine. You can log in after the server issue resolved.
- Incorrect Username or Password: If you are typing incorrect username or password for your mail account, your Outlook will not allow signing into your mail account. It indicates that you are typing the incorrect password for your email account and you have to reset Outlook password. You should be able to login to your account once you have reset the password.
- Application Issue: If you are using your server on third-party software like Windows Live Mail, you can also go through the problem of can’t sign-in just because of an incorrect address for an outgoing and incoming server. Make sure that you are typing the correct email address and password for your email account. Also, check the server encryption type.
- Browser Issue: You may also face that whenever you click on Outlook button, the browser page is not going anywhere and is sticking on same Hotmail login page. This issue could be related to the browser and deleting the cookies can be of great help. In Google, clearing the browser’s cache is done via ‘Clear Browsing Data’ in Settings. Clear cached images and files from the browser.
- Browser History: Clear the browser’s history and then check the temporary website files and then tap on ‘Delete’. Use keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Shift+Del to delete browsing history.
- Disable your antivirus protection: To avoid any anti-virus or anti-malware programs, temporarily disable your antivirus programs.
- Restart your Computer: Restarting your computer can help you overcome most of the issues. To safely restart your device, tap on ‘Start’ button and then click on ‘Restart’ option.
Follow the above steps to overcome Hotmail sign-in issues and in case you are still facing the issue get in touch with Hotmail Email Support and for further any queries feel free to contact Hotmail Customer Service Number at 18448985888. Read our Hotmail Support series to solve similar issues.