Quick Guide to Fix Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages Issues
Printers are one of the most important parts of an office but when they don’t it can be extremely frustrating. There are endless odds that Epson printer printing blank pages. There could be multiple reasons for the same. Few are traced below:
- Please make sure that you have selected the correct paper size in your program and the software of the printer.
- Check that no nozzles are obstructed. Run a print head nozzle to run the same. Also, if necessary clean the print head.
- You can also select the ‘Skip Blank Page’ setting in your software if a blank page exists in a document you are printing.
The steps are framed below for the different type of users. You can try the same to resolve the issue of Epson printer printing blank pages.
WINDOWS: You can choose the step according to your suitability.
- Windows 8.x: Go the ‘Apps’ screen and select ‘Control Panel’. Click on Device and Printers in Hardware and Sound. You can select your ‘Printing Preferences’.
- Windows 7: Select ‘Devices and Printers’ by clicking on Windows. You can select your ‘Printing Preferences’.
- Windows XP: Select ‘Control Panel’ by clicking on ‘Start’ and select ‘Printers’.
- Windows Vista: Click on Windows and select ‘Control Panel’. Select ‘Printers’.
- You are required to click on ‘Maintenance’ tab and then click on the Extended Button.
- Select the ‘Skip Blank Page’ in the settings area.
- Click on ‘OK’ to save your settings.
OS X: The below-mentioned steps are for OS users.
- Open preference and select Printers & Scanners.
- Set ‘Skip Blank Page’ to ‘On”.
- At the last, click ‘OK’ to save the settings.
The above-mentioned steps for different users are quite useful. The above steps cater to all users. Please follow the same for any issues regarding Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages.