5 quick steps to connecting Ricoh printer to wifi
Are you unable to connecting Ricoh printer to wifi?
It is an undisputable fact that Ricoh Printers have a reputation for providing quality work at high speed. But this could also mean that there is a long wait if you have only one printer available for home or office. And this could also result in loss of efficiency.
So the wise option could be that instead of purchasing a printer for each user, you can add the printer to an existing computer network. By connecting the printer to a network, multiple users can use the internet at the same time. This will help in increasing the efficiency and quality of work while being cost-effective.
Underlaid are the steps to connecting Ricoh printer to wifi-
- Plug in the wire cable into the printer and computer. If you want a wireless connection, attach a wireless LAN card to your printer.
- Click the ‘Control Panel’ option from the ‘Start’ menu. Select the printer folder and this may also show as the printer and another hardware folder, depending upon the operating system you are using.
- To view the installed printers or fax printers, select the task and check for the icon for your Ricoh printer. If no icon is showing, return to the ‘Printer’ folder and select the task to add a printer. Follow the instructions for ‘Add Printer’ wizard.
- Right-click the icon for your Ricoh printer. On the menu, select ‘Properties’ and go to the ‘Shared’ tab and click on ‘Share this printer’ option. If the shared option is disabled on your computer for security purposes, click on ‘Network Setup’ wizard that appears in the menu. Click ‘Ok’ to close the printer options.
- Give each user an access to the location of the printer on the network. Select one of the remote printer to run a test print to confirm that the printer’s settings are correct.
The different problems and consequent solutions should help you to overcome your concern of connecting Ricoh printer to wifi. In case, if your Ricoh printer is not connected, get in touch with Ricoh Printer Support Number and for any other queries contact Ricoh Tech Support at 1-844-898-5888. Read our Printer Support series to solve similar issues.