How to Change Signature in Outlook | Microsoft Outlook Support
For any organization, Email signatures are one of the most important parts of corporate identity as any other parts of it. As per a recent study, more 57% working professional don’t use professional email signature which leaves a bad impression on the client or prospects. The below guide will explain to you how to change signature in outlook. However, if you need help, you can connect to our Microsoft outlook customer care support team or you can our Microsoft outlook customer care support number at 1-844-898-5888.
This guide is for Windows users, for Mac users you can visit our guide on how to Change Signature in Outlook in mac.
How to Change Signature in Outlook Step 1 –
Login to your outlook application and then click on the file and go to options.
How to Change Signature in Outlook Step 2 –
After selecting “Options” a new window will be opened. Select “Mail” from the menu section and scroll down to the “Signatures” button.
How to Change Signature in Outlook Step 3 –
After clicking “Signatures” you can choose set up multiple signatures as per your requirements. To create a new or change signature in Outlook you’ll need your name, position, phone number, company name, and address. Type these details in the box and You can also add your logo or attach your business card when you create or change signature in Outlook.
Pro Tip: Top 10 Email Signature DOs and DON’Ts
- Add social media links of your company to your signature. This will help in increasing the brand awareness and social media reach of the organization.
- Be consistent with the email signature, follow the defined brand guidelines and make sure each employee follows the same.
- Use the proper tool to create an email signature. If you don’t know how to use HTML – CSS, don’t use Microsoft Word or Outlook to create a signature instead, take a help from Microsoft outlook customer care support team.
- Keep it simple and keep your logo less than 600px wide.
- Use tables with transparent borders to make sure content is organized and well presented.
- Don’t use bullets. Different platforms like Gmail or Outlook may interpret bullets differently.
- Avoid animations in the email signatures. In some outlook embedded videos/ animations are not supported.
- Use inline CSS with HTML to give a professional look to your email signatures.
- Don’t use PNGs in the signatures. Instead, use JPEG images with alt tag and nosend tag. Eg. <img src=”example.jpg ”nosend=”1” alt=”example image”>
- Never use the same signature for new emails and replies. First email conversation may be longer so use a larger and bolder signature to create the long-lasting impression. Then for replies use simpler and smaller signatures.
If you’re searching for how to change signature in Outlook and need the help of Microsoft outlook customer care support team, connect with our Microsoft outlook customer care support executives on our Microsoft outlook customer care support number at 1-844-898-5888.