5 Easy Steps to Canon Printer Factory Reset
Are you constantly coming across questions like How Canon printer factory reset is done? Have you been trying to reset your Canon Printer to factory settings but are unable to do so?
Well, here is a step-by-step guide on Canon Printer Factory Reset.
Usually, Canon Printer comes with inbuilt indicators that detect the ink level in Canon ink cartridges and stops the printer in functioning when the ink level reaches a certain level. There could be the probability that your Canon Printer may fail to properly reset when you change the cartridge. This usually happens in case you refill a printer cartridge instead of replacing the empty cartridge with a new cartridge.
So, here are the steps on Canon Printer Factory Reset:
- Switch off your computer and wait for it for the complete shutdown. Then, press the power button on Canon printer ‘Off’.
- From the back of the printer, remove the power cord. Once the power cord has been removed, remove the USB Cable that runs from the printer to the computer. Remove the cable from both the computer and printer.
- Plug in the USB Cable in back of the printer and secure it. Make sure that the cable is not loose and connect the other end of the cable to the computer.
- Switch on the power button on the printer and wait for a few minutes for the printer to function properly.
- Click on ‘Start’ button and log in to your computer. From the menu, click on Control Panel>Printer and Faxes. Double-click the Canon Printer and click on ‘Canon’ menu. Select Properties>Print Test Page button to send a test page to the printer.
The above steps can help you in Canon Printer Factory Reset. In case, if you are looking for any other solutions get in touch with Canon Printer Support and for any other queries contact Canon Support Phone Number at 18448985888. Read our Canon Printer Support series to solve similar issues.