Are you not able to use Verizon email because of incorrect Verizon email settings for iPhone?
Well, as of now you can access your Verizon email account on almost any device.
If you are using Apple products, below is a step-by-step guide to Verizon email settings for iPhone.
There are various steps to follow in Verizon email settings for iPhone-
- On the Home Screen, click ‘Settings’ and go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars>Add Account>Other>Add Mail Account.
- Enter your full name in the Name field. This is the name which will be the username and others will see when you send emails from this account.
It is advised to enter your full Verizon email address in the email field. Make sure that Verizon email should end with ‘verizon.net’ (for e.g. email@example.com) instead of ‘verizon.com’.
- Enter a strong password in ‘Password’ field and in ‘Description’ column you can type anything, for example, Verizon.
- Click on ‘Next’ at the top of your screen and it might take a few seconds to verify your email settings. You may wait for a few seconds to finish the process.
- In case, if you are using the latest version of iOS, your Verizon email should be up and in running condition. You may open your mail application to send and receive Verizon emails.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection and in case you are having problems you can restart your device.
- You can go to home screen, go to Settings>Mail, Contact and Calendars>Verizon Mail.
- Do confirm that these settings do appear in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server fields, along with your Verizon username and password. If necessary, make the required changes as per your suitability.
- Click on the ‘Advanced tab’ and you can correct the fields if required.
- Tap on ‘SMTB Tab’, Primary Server Tab and confirm that few settings such as SSL is on, Authentication is set as ‘Password’ and Server Port is set to 465.
- Click on ‘Done’, when finished and you can try whether you have been receiving emails or not.
The above steps should help you to rectify Verizon email settings for iPhone and in case if you are not able to do so, please get in touch with Verizon Tech Support and for further any queries contact Verizon Support at 18448985888. Read our Verizon Support series to solve similar issues.